Disclaimer & Safety Guidelines
We at Rootless Outdoors want to stress that this devide should be enjoyed with responsiblity. It's necessary to abide by these safety guidelines. Enjoy your adventure!
- This appliance is for outdoor use and should NOT be used in a building, garage or any other enclosed area.
- This fire pit is NOT for use for children.
- Always use in accordance with all applicable local, state and national fire codes.
- This fire pit is for use with dry wood. Do NOT burn charcoal or other flammable material.
- Do not wear flammable or loose clothing when operating this fire pit.
- Do not use in windy conditions.
- All surfaces of this outdoor fire pit are hot when in operation. Do NOT touch any part of the fire pit until it has cooled completely.
- Do NOT leave the lit fire pit unattended.
- Do NOT attempt to move or store this outdoor fire pit until all ashes and coals are completely extinguished.
- Do NOT overload the fire pit. The fire pit can only support 5 kg. If at any point the mesh is glowing your fire is too big. This will always increase the likelihood of the fire tipping over
- Avoid breathing in smoke from the fire and avoid getting smoke in your eyes.
- After a period of storage and/or non-use, check for signs of damage before lighting a fire.
- Use only on level ground
- Death, serious injury or property damage may occur if the above is not followed exactly.